The program has the same general course structure as the normal Data Science Master's program with two differences:
1. The fifth-year program must be completed in one year (September-August), and you must be enrolled in three courses per semester to maintain full-time status. Note that it is not possible to do this program as a concurrent bachelor’s/master’s degree.
2. You can fulfill (at most) two of the course requirements during your undergraduate studies, as follows:
- DATA 1030
- DATA 1050
- CSCI2470, or you can substitute CSCI 1470 Deep Learning
- DATA 2060, or you can substitute CSCI 1420 Machine Learning
- For an elective (1 credit), you can substitute any appropriate 1000-level or 2000-level course to be determined by the student and approved by the program advisor.
Applications are accepted until May 1.